Friday 28 April 2017

Good game. I'd probably rate it 3 stars, because while I liked the concept and it was fun, there were some problems. The movements are slow, almost to the point of being frustrating. Because of this, you have to click slowly through each item. For example, I can't make a sandwich as fast as I can with the Delicious Emily games. Which means taking more time? And as others have mentioned, you have to be careful where you click or she doesn't pick up the items. And no matter how perfect I play, I can't get 3 stars on levels 55-60. Level 57 or 58, I literally missed it by 5 lousy points
If you are only short a few points there are ways around it. Cashing out multiple customers adds a few extra points. On level 54 I kept coming up short 20-30 points so I pre made some grill items to be able to serve them quick. Quick service is an extra 5 points, but you never get it with grill items as they take too long to make. I made one meat and one veggie grill item and kept it on my tray and was able to get 15 over what I needed for 3 stars. Also, customers that sat on the lawn chairs always ordered 1 drink, so as soon as they sat down I got the drink and took it to them even when they hadn't ordered yet. As soon as they ordered I was right there with the drink so I got the 5 points for quick service and it hurried them up so I could use them to cash out with other customers for extra points.
Well this is interesting. I have never had a customer order something not on the menu. If I put all low level items on the menu, that's what they order. Unless, missing something. I'm on level 54 and it shows I have almost completed the Brittish Tea Kettle trophy and it's been easy. I play the 10 levels of the restaurant to get 3 stars on each level. Then I repeat level 10 with all downgraded items, I still get 3 stars easily. I've had my game approx. one week and have had no updates yet.
I'm playing Mary le Chef on my iPad.
This game is too easy. As a matter of fact, I can always reach the first star before the half-point of every level, no matter what mode I choose.
I can't get the Viola Flowers, Balsam Flowers, Deluxe Blender, Rolling Pin, and English Tea Kettle trophies, even though I have met the criteria for each of them.
Each time I go to play this game and the app starts up with the opening credits, I have to restore my purchase to get all my levels back, never mind that I've already completed each bonus level and gotten 3 stars on all the others. Additionally, the app tells me "no purchases found", but still restores my purchase.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. I've never been so disappointed in a "Delicious" game or any of the spinoffs. Seeing as I've already spent my money, I can only hope that they fix this game via app updates soon.


Has this game been fixed? Because it's embarrassing that, once again, I can't understand why the development team doesn't actually play the game all the way through. How could they not be aware that you couldn't get 3 stars beyond level 55? The "Mary Le Chef" character on the Facebook page is saying that error hasn't been resolved, yet. Is that true? Because I refuse to buy this until it works. It just seems like no one is playing far enough along in these games to make sure that items can be unlocked, trophies can be achieved, and that stars can be obtained. Is it too much to ask the developers play their own games first before selling them? Why is it still amateur hour at game number? Sad! I love these games, but I want to play something that works

No comments:

Post a Comment