Friday 28 April 2017

TEMPLE RUN GAME


I love this game. The only thing is the game is a little bit too fast and I think they should make it less coin to unlock characters and upgrades by especially Scarlet Fox. Also just an idea, maybe image could make a level where it would only be available every 5 hours or so where it’s a way more difficult version of the real game but there r coins in every lane and everywhere. Please add this in a future update. I really think it’s a neat idea.
Best game! Legendary awesomeness personified. Interesting to the tilt and never ending enchantment magical world class awesome amazing running out of words 2 describe how much I love temple run. Beat game there ever was, ever is & ever will be. No substitute for the best in d world game.
Fun addictive, challenging, and fun while keeping you entertained while wasting time. I love getting as many coins as possible in order to continue upgrading, completing objectives, and unlocking new characters. Gathering coins to upgrade and such becomes the addictive part. Prepare yourself for a lot of fun, entertainment, and a lot of saying, "Just one more try! I'll stop playing the next time I die." Good Luck!
Love This Game, I Love this game too, as like Temple Run 2. This game is very enjoyable and interesting like temple run 2. This is tougher than temple run 2. But this is also adventurous like temple run 2, full of risks of felling down at every moment. This quality of the game makes this game more adventurous and interesting really adventurous.
The runners are slower after the last update? I love this game; spend a lot of idle time playing it. I have two different phones to use and the runners or the game track runs slower now, but no big deal. I always crash face-first into a solid object! I would like to few more invulnerability’s show up they're impossible to catch sometimes.
Fun Additional information about the property and the other side of the way i am and the same family for the beach to be rude and you can get a new phone for a few days and. I will be it to you and your family with your family and your life to be at the beginning top of the this time season of for the you and the I was will the to. Diyanah was a good friend of mine and to get the ball on the top of the pharos wheel pharos of this type of in a few minutes and you will find. Thanks!
 I fell in love with this game the second I got it and it's for boys and girls coming from a girl herself!! plus the haters only hate coz they do not know how to play and the game so they just do not give it a chance never listen to haters listen to haters coz all they know is hate, hate, hate, hate! and we'll u get the idea but go with the lovers coz they know truth as of again u get the idea right we are telling the truth listen to the lovers!
Nice! Wow! Nice creations. I like your game very much and I just can't stop playing it. I expect much better games from you in future. But this game is just alike subway surfers although both the game is equally brilliant in their features. These two games seem to be same.
Simple but fun! It's challenging but there's no need to pay any money to succeed. But even though Temple Run 2 improved on everything and has more content, I still sometimes find myself coming back to this game. It's that addictive.
This is a Simple game easy to play and control but also frustrating at the same time graphics are good and gameplay is addictive well worth the download if you’re looking for a good pass time game. Kids parents grans and granddads will love this great grants and great grandparents so feel free if you don’t like it simply uninstall what have you too loose except time


No comments:

Post a Comment